- USSF F License
- Concussion in Sports Certification
- USYSA Risk Management Certification
- Sheffield Hallam University – Certificate in Higher Education in Criminology
- CPR/First Aid 2013 – 19
- Lifeguard – 2013 – 19
- Waterfront Director/Program Assistant – Berkshire Soccer Academy
- Sales/Customer Rep – Nottingham Forest FC
- Waterfront Director/Outdoor Equation – YMCA Camp Potawatomi
- Summer Camp Counselor – YMCA Camp Potawatomi
- Cincy SC 2017-present
- Gedling FC – Youth Club
- Arnold Hill High school
- Sheffield Hallam University Rec Teams
Why did you join Cincy SC?
I really love the sport and I’m all about learning more, teaching what I’ve learned to younger kids, and helping them to play the game well. Combining my 2 passions of working with young people and soccer makes this my dream job. I love to be fun and energetic and that transfers over to when I’m on the field.