Cincy SC coaches must be registered with either US Youth Soccer or US Club Soccer to compete in league and tournament games. Most of our coaches and teams are registered with US Youth Soccer. Our youngest teams (U8, U9, and some U10) may be registered with US Club soccer.
In 2018, US Youth Soccer and it’s local subsidiary Ohio South Youth Soccer Association (OSYSA) implemented US Soccer Connect, aka Stack, a new system for registering players and coaches with US Youth Soccer and its member leagues. Coaches will create a member account, which is permanent, and then will just need to be registered as a coach each year with Cincy SC. The coach member account includes the risk assessment (background check) and Lindsay’s Law (sudden cardiac arrest) verification. Coaches need to upload a photo and their completed concussion certificate (valid for 3 years) into their account. Stack connects to the DCC to pull coaching licenses as long as the email address is the same on both accounts.
All coaches need to complete the step to register with Cincy SC in Stack each year.
2015-June 2018 Coach Registration Information
The information below was valid through June 2018. There may still be useful elements so we haven’t deleted it yet, but much of it is replaced by the new US Soccer system.
Each coach has an online folder where we will store the following documents:
- Profile photo
- Ohio South Risk Management Certificate (Background Check)
- Concussion Training Certificate
- Concussion certificates are good for 3 years. If you have completed the online course in the past year, please try to locate it or go to the site and reprint it. If you have not completed it or need to update please see steps below.
- Go to: http://nfhslearn.com/
- You will need to register or sign in, but the course is free
- Download or “print” your certificate as a .pdf when you’re done
- Lindsay’s Law Signature Form
- Coaching licenses