Cincy SC players must be registered with either US Club Soccer or US Youth Soccer to compete in games (leagues and tournaments). In addition to providing player passes, these organizations also provide supplemental medical insurance to players in the event of an injury.
Most of our younger players will be registered with US Club Soccer and our older players (U10 and up) will be registered either with US Club Soccer or with US Youth Soccer. This unfortunate complexity is due to league requirements. Please download, print, and complete the appropriate form(s) and then submit a scanned copy or a digital image.
- Players on the following teams should complete this form: B10, B09, B08E, B07E, B06E, G09, G08, G07E, G06E
- US Club Soccer player registration and medical release form (.doc)
- If we have your forms from last year, we don’t need new ones. Yay!
- Players on all other teams should complete these forms:
Your PA will enter all players into either the US Club or US Youth soccer website and there may be an additional form to sign at a later date.
New for 2017: Lindsay’s Law
In 2017, the State of Ohio enacted Lindsay’s Law: Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Student Athletes. It may become a requirement to have a Lindsay’s Law Signature Form for all players, parents, and coaches (but we’re not really sure yet).
Lindsay’s Law for parents/guardians and youth athletes:
- If you are a coach for an interscholastic sport and are licensed by the Ohio Department of Education, please visit their website for information about their training requirements around Lindsay’s Law.
- If you are a coach in a community program, please use the following resources: