Some late training tips for players, parents, and coaches:
- Keep all your gear and water bottle in or next to your bag.
- Make sure your ball is clearly marked with your name.
- When gathering up balls, help each ball find the right person rather than running all over looking for just your ball.
- Please don’t shine your headlights on the field. Though you may think it would help, it negatively affects vision of players and coaches.
- Make sure balls, bags, water bottles, jackets/sweatshirts, etc. have the player’s name on them.
- Don’t let the darkness sneak up on you.
- Have players find their balls before sunset.
- Use the last several minutes for individual ball work.
- Bring a flashlight or headlamp to help with cleaning up.