The Cincy SC Scholarship Fund is designed to help families of dedicated players with ability and a love for the game, but not the financial resources, to become or remain members of the club. Scholarships assist families with financial need by covering a portion of a player’s club fees. Funding for the Cincy SC Scholarship Fund comes from a variety of sources including donations from businesses where we host events, families who want to help other Cincy SC families, and Club-organized fund raisers.
If you’d like to contribute, here are a few ways you can help:
- “Round up” on your club fees and we’ll put the rest in the Scholarship Fund account.
- Send a donation to Cincy SC Scholarship Fund, PO B0x 30384, Cincinnati, OH 45230
- Sign up for Kroger Community Rewards and Amazon Smile and select the Cincy SC Scholarship Fund as your charity
- Organize a fund raising event
Scholarships can be granted in almost any amount, but we generally try to stick with these principles:
- All players cover the cost of their uniform & training kit, and registration
- All players pay at least 1/3 of their club fees (Scholarship Fund may pay up to 2/3 of club fees)
- All players are responsible for travel expenses
Scholarship Fund applications can be submitted using this simple Scholarship Award Application Form. Scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the club directors and the Scholarship Fund Committee. Applicants need to demonstrate financial need, pay their remaining club fees on schedule, and show a willingness to assist at club events.