Unless you’re like my mom, you probably have a smart phone. If you have an iPhone or iPad and have had trouble getting a our shared team calendar to sync, this tip might help.
Before you can sync a shared calendar to to the calendar app on your Apple device, you have to select the calendars to sync to your iPhone/iPad.
For those who haven’t added their Google account to their iOS device at all, here are the other steps:
- Add your Gmail/Google Calendar to your Apple device
- On your Apple device, go to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Choose Add Account
- Choose Google
- Enter your name, Gmail account, and password
- Select the items you want to sync (at least calendars, presumably)
- Open the Calender app on your Apple device
- Select “Calendars” at the bottom
- Choose the calendars you want to see
- If you don’t see the calendars you want, go here to select the calendars to sync to your iPhone/iPad