When submitting documents for tournament check in, you may be asked to provide one combined file for all player forms (or one file of each type, such as medical releases) instead of sending individual files per player. Here’s one way to do that.
- Download all files (or if they are in Google Drive and you have the Google Drive desktop app they will sync to your computer automagically)
- Select all the files from within File Explorer, right click -> “Combine files in Acrobat” (this may not be available on your computer. If you don’t have this option, you can use a free online tool like CombinePDF — the rest of the steps assumes you used Adobe Acrobat.)
- Combine the files
- Save the new file (change the default name of Binder1.pdf to something more descriptive)
- This will produce a file that has all the pages you selected, and it may be quite large. Acrobat can fix that for you.
- Click File -> Save As Other… -> Reduced Size PDF
- In this case, the file size decreased from 52.9 MB to 3.7 MB.