Dates: Girls May 4-6, 2018 & Boys May 11-13, 2018
Location: Oxford Community Park, 6801 Fairfield Rd., Oxford, OH 45056 (best grass fields in the Midwest) – Field Map (2018 version coming in April)
Information Sheet for Parents: 2017 Tournament Weekend Information Sheet (2018 version coming in April)
Application Deadline: April 1st, 2018 (Girls Teams Apply Now! | Boys Teams Apply Now!)
Accepted Teams for 2018: Coming in March!
Brackets & Schedule: Coming in April!
Fees: U8: 5v5 $300, U9 – U10: 7v7 $575, U11 – U12 9v9: $600, U13-U19 11v11: $650 (discounts for clubs bringing 5 or more teams)
Format: Each team guaranteed at least 3 games.
Hotels: Several options are nearby including Hueston Woods Lodge & Cabins as well as hotels such as Holiday Inn, Courtyard by Marriott, Baymont Inn, and Best Western. Please check out our hotel listing and request form to start the process.
Tournament Listed: http://www.osysa.com/tournaments, http://www.soccertournament.us
Guest Players: Teams can have up to five guest players.
Rules: EPIC Cup tournament rules
Team will be required to submit the following information and documents via GotSoccer:
- Approved Roster (upload a scan or photo)
- Liability Release and Acknowledgement “Signature” Form (download form, collect signatures, and upload a scan or photo)
- Concussion Awareness Information Sheet (share with your team’s parents, but don’t need to upload)
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest (Lindsay’s Law) information (share with your team’s parents, but don’t need to upload)
- Guest Player Roster (if using guest players, download form, complete, upload a scan or photo)
That’s it! We try to keep things simple and avoid unnecessary paperwork. Your team’s contacts should be in your GotSoccer team information and your coaches should all have current concussion certificates. You will need to bring player passes to each match and for your player’s safety you should have medical release forms for every player as well.
Permission to Travel: The EPIC Cup’s sanctioning body, OSYSA, requires a “permission to travel” form for out of state teams. USSSA, is a member of US Soccer and does not require any “permission to travel” for US Soccer Federation-affiliated teams. All USSSA events are open to all members of USSF including USYSA, US Club, USSSA, SAY, and AYSO.
How to Upload Your Documents to GotSoccer
- Log in to your GotSoccer account
- Select “The EPIC Cup”
- Select the Documents tab
- Upload your files
2018 sponsors: 2018-epic-cup-sponsorship-packages
“EPIC” Field Sponsors: LaRosa’s Oxford, Hueston Woods Lodge, Towne Properties, Buffalo Wild Wings
Gold Sponsors: LA Express Car Wash, Gamco Concrete Forms & Shoring, Dr. Wnek
Silver Sponsors: Cincinnati Cruiser, Isgrig Real Estate Advisors, Malia Ridge & Katie Kauffeld
Food Vendors: Oxford Concessions, Auntie Anne’s Pretzels, East Coast Italian Ices, Patriot Grill, LaRosa’s Oxford, and more
Referee Signup: Connect your Referee Account to our Referee Assignor, Khary Williams (or contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Referee Hospitality: We’ll have a hospitality tent for all referees with plenty of shade, food, and drinks.
Sponsorship Opportunities & Social Media
- Tournament Brochure: the-epic-cup-brochure
- Sponsorship: 2018-epic-cup-sponsorship-packages
- Photos from past events: Champions & Finalists, Tournament Photos
- Past participants & results: 2017 Tournament Results | (2016)
Thank you for your interest and participation in The EPIC Cup tournament!