Our Winter Skills Training starts the 2nd week of January and continues for six weeks. Session days and locations will be announced once venues and times are locked in.
These sessions are heavily focused on individual skill development using mostly a one-ball-per-player approach. All sessions are developed and run by Cincy SC coaches and directors and are free for Cincy SC members. These sessions can also serve as a great first step towards joining Cincy SC, so we do allow prospective members to attend for $120 for 6 training sessions.
Please check our club calendar or your team calendar for the specific times for each age group. Players are welcome to join an alternate age group if the time for their age group is not convenient. Here’s a look at the training days and times for different teams:
Cincy SC Winter Training Expectations:
- When: if possible, please train with your team at your assigned time posted on your calendar, but if you have an unavoidable conflict you can train at a different time (just let the affected coaches know).
- Bring: futsal or indoor shoes, inflated futsal ball (if you have one), water.
- Wear: orange top, black shorts & socks, shin guards, warm clothes and shoes/slides that you’ll change out of after you’ve made it through the messy parking lot (we call this the “Erik Larson rule”).
- Expect: to get a lot of touches, improve your 1v1 moves/comfort on the ball, get fit, and have fun!
- Outsiders: we welcome friends or siblings not currently with the club as a way for them to test out Cincy SC, but as usual no frenemies or bratty siblings allowed. Players first need to register.