Cincy SC players must be registered with a US Soccer governing body to compete in league and tournament games. The instructions for registering are below.
Registering in Demosphere
- Go to https://cincysc.demosphere-secure.com
- Login to your family account. If you’re new to club soccer in Ohio, create a new family account.
- Register your players. It doesn’t matter which group you select. We have to move players onto specific teams on the back end anyway.
- Upload a birth certificate or passport. Make sure they are legible. If you have trouble, you can email us the file at email@example.com.
- Upload a player photo. A school photo is a good option, but it can be any color, forward-facing photo of the player. The player cannot be wearing a hat or sunglasses, or a Halloween mask, or a bucket over their head. It should be close up, not a photo that’s intended to show how small the player is in comparison to the Washington Monument. The system has a zoom and crop tool that will allow you to ensure it only includes the player (no siblings or friends). If your photo doesn’t meet the league standard, they will reject it and that delays our carding process.
Players that play for a club in the fall and decide to switch to a different club for the spring are considered “transfers” and must register with the new club, fill out a transfer form, and obtain their player card (or a photo of it cut in half) to ensure that the player is not carded with two teams. The transfer form is on the state association website here: https://www.osysa.com/resources/forms/
Tournament-only Guest Players
Players that are not carded on any team can play in a tournament by registering as a “tournament-only guest player” through the OSYSA website. The parent registers the player and then should notify the OSYSA office that they would like to pick up the card.