Our “Meet the Club” night is one of our first events to start building our community (the “C” in EPIC) within Cincy SC. This year’s event will be on June 12 from 7-10pm at Hahana Beach. 290 people have said they’re coming, so this is looking like one EPIC party! We hope to see you there!
A few details you might find useful:
• Hahana Beach is at 7605 Wooster Pike, 45227. Our event is from 7-10pm.
• Each team will have an assigned table so you can find and get to know your future teammates and parents. Be sure to arrive by 7:15 because we have a mission for each group!
• We’ll have a burger-dog-pasta salad-chips-bar with soft drinks included for $10/person. You can also order Pizzelii pizzas (the partner restaurant next door).
• We have four (4!) sand soccer courts reserved for just us.
• Players can vote for their favorite jersey colors using a ballot box; parents get to vote another way… (it’s a surprise).
• We have player sizes and jersey numbers, but players can try on the UA uniforms and change their size and jersey number if necessary. (For those that can’t attend, we’ll provide another option for this.)
• The USA vs. Sweden WWC game kicks off at 8pm and will be on about 52 TVs at Hahana, so you won’t miss any of the action.
• Hahana is generously giving the club 10% of drink sales between 7-10pm. Bottoms up!
Note: We originally planned to host this at our field in Newtown. However, the tremendous response, coupled with the realization that there’s a Women’s World Cup game kicking off at 8pm that most soccer-loving Americans probably want to watch, led us to a venue and slight time change.