Wondering about uniforms? Cincy SC’s annual club fee includes a complete training kit and game uniform with one new jersey.
Game Uniform, 2019-20
The club-provided game uniform for 2019-20 is a navy jersey, navy shorts, and navy socks. The 2nd jersey is the white jersey from 2018-19. (The current year’s navy jersey will always be the 2nd jersey the following year.)
- This applies to 2011 birth year players and older (2012 and 2013 use the training kit of games)
- Jerseys and shorts both come in youth, men’s and women’s sizes.
- All game uniform items pictured above are included, except for the white jersey (last year’s jersey). These can be ordered from our Team Shop or perhaps acquired from a player that doesn’t need one anymore.
- Jersey and shorts sizes: YXS-YXL, MS-MXL, WXS-WXL
- Navy socks sizes: Youth (13-3), Sm (4-7), Med (7-9), Lg (10-13)
Training Kit, 2019
Orange NB training top, Black NB shorts, Black NB socks, Navy “Keystone” training top
- All training kit items are unisex. All are included in your fees.
- Orange training top sizes: YXS-YL, AS-AXL
- Black training shorts sizes: YXS-YXL, AS-AXL
- Black socks sizes: Youth (13-3), Sm (4-7), Med (7-9), Lg (10-13)
- Navy training top sizes: YXS-YL, AS-AXL
New Balance Sizing and Size Chart
For sizing, you can use this NB Size Chart or try on a sample kit at one of these places:
- June 15 at Sandbar at the Cincy SC Kickoff & Sand Soccer Party
- June/July Sunday evenings at Sunday Night Pickup
- 7/22-7/25 during the Russell Lewis Soccer Camp
- By stopping by Brett’s house in Mariemont
We recommend that girls playing U12 and older order women’s sizes. NB women’s jerseys come in sizes XS-XL and they run pretty small. The girls seem to generally prefer the women’s cut to the boxier youth shape.
New Balance Women’s vs Youth Cuts
The images below show a comparison between Women’s XS and Youth L, Women’s S and Youth L, and Women’s M and Youth XL.
New Balance Men’s vs Youth Cuts
The images below show a comparison between Youth L, Youth XL, and Men’s S.
About The Author: Brett
More posts by Brett