These protocols are in place for indoor training, such as at The Futsal Factory or other indoor sports complex.
Rules for players
- Stay home if you have reason to believe you may be infected (tested positive, having any symptoms, exposure to someone who’s infected).
- Practice good hygiene – wash hands before and after training, avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth, cough or sneeze into upper arm, no spitting.
- Maintain a safe distance – no unnecessary contact like handshakes, high fives, hugs, team huddles, or clustering during breaks.
- BYO – players must bring their own water.
- No hands – handling of soccer balls should be kept to a minimum and players should not touch equipment.
- Masks are encouraged for coaches and for players.
Rules for spectators
- Same as above, but masks are required for spectators.
Rules for coaches
- Unvaccinated coaches (if any) are required to wear masks indoors. Vaccinated coaches are encouraged to wear masks indoors.