Cincy SC, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, has built a powerful brand equity in the Cincinnati youth soccer community. How can we say that?
- Our annual Customer Satisfaction Survey results in a Net Promoter Score between 64-66 each of the last 4 years (and also a crazy response rate of 67% last year, indicating strong engagement).
- We have a 4.7 rating on Google from 80 reviews, far more than any other area club.
- We have nearly 3,000 followers on Facebook.
- Our tryout registrations in 2023 were 20% higher than ever before (135 more new players and 206 more overall players than ever before)
- We’re not trying to be the biggest, but we’ve grown steadily and carefully, focusing on player development and retention:
We think we can add value to local brands that share our EPIC core values of Excellence, Player (personal) development, Integrity, and Community.
Each year we design one new jersey that we provide to every player, and we wear that jersey for 2 years. Each player has 2 jerseys, so the following year we design and replace the other one. When a jersey is replaced, we collect and donate them.
Jersey Sponsorship Details
We will have about 800 players and 56 teams in 2023-24. Over the two-year club life span for the jerseys, that is around 50,000 appearances in games, and a lot more overall because kids love to wear their Cincy SC jerseys everywhere. Potential sponsor logo spots include both sleeves and the back under the number.
Cincy SC Promotion Opportunities
- Jersey, one sleeve, ~2.5″ x 2″ – $3,500*
- Back, below numbers, ~4″ x 3″- $4,000*
* Sponsor logos are part of the sublimated jersey design, which means they are dyed into the jersey rather than being screen printed or heat transferred on. The cost of the sublimation is included in the sponsorship.
**50% of the cost of the sponsorship goes to offset uniform costs that are paid by the Club. The other 50% are earmarked for our Scholarship Fund that helps players that want to be a part of Cincy SC but whose families need a little help financially.