Unless you’re like my mom, you probably have a smart phone. If you have an iPhone or iPad and have had trouble getting a our shared team calendar to sync, this tip might help.
Step 1: Add the Team Calendar to your Google account
- Click on the calendar link from the boys teams or girls teams page on the website, or from the link in a Club News email
- Click on the +Google Calendar in the bottom right corner
- This will add the calendar to your Google Account. You can have a Google Account without having a gmail account, but I wouldn’t advise using an AOL email account.
Step 2: Select the calendars to sync to your iPhone/iPad/iCal
- Select the calendars to sync to your iPhone/iPad and save.
- You must complete this step or the shared calendar will not appear in the calendar app on your Apple device.
Step 3: Open your iPhone/iPad calendar app
- Select “Calendars.”
- Pull down to refresh the list.
- The calendars you checked in step 2 should now appear in the list.
- Select the calendars you wish to display.
For those who haven’t added their Google account to their iOS device at all, here are the other steps:
- Add your Gmail/Google Calendar to your Apple device
- On your Apple device, go to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Choose Add Account.
- Choose Google.
- Enter your name, Gmail account, and password.
- Select the items you want to sync (at least calendars, presumably).
- Open the Calender app on your Apple device
- Select “Calendars” at the bottom.
- Choose the calendars you want to see.
- If you don’t see the calendars you want, go back to the steps above.
About The Author: Brett
More posts by Brett