Team PIVO is for our most competitive futsal players seeking more of a challenge. It includes 4 tourneys and the TFL league from Nov-Feb, with tryouts in Oct. It offers players the chance to play competitive futsal games during the winter & learn more team concepts with a consistent set of teammates within their age group.
COMPETITIVE, SELECT TEAMS
Team PIVO is not open to everyone. Interested players should register for a Team PIVO ID Session (Tryout) here. To earn a spot, a player must participate in PIVO Training and demonstrate a high enough skill level and tactical awareness. It is open to Cincy SC and non-Cincy SC players. Players must also participate in PIVO Training.
Team PIVO teams will play in 4 Futsal Tournaments & the TFL (The Futsal League) vs other top teams around Cincinnati from Nov-Feb. Competitions include:
- Nov: Black Friday Stampede Tournament
- Dec: Mistletoe Ball CoEd Tournament
- Jan: MLK Freedom Tournament
- Feb: Presidents’ Day Rush Tournament
- TFL league with 10 games over 5 dates (double-headers) at Ronnie Grandison Sports Academy on Sat or Sun
- Nov 18-19
- Dec 2-3
- Dec 16-17
- Jan 28-29
- Feb 10-11
Players will play with a consistent group of teammates in games against strong competition.
It will depend on registrations, but we anticipate organizing 10 Team PIVO teams:
- B09, B10, B11, B12, B13, B14, B15, B16
- G09, G10, G11, G12, G13, G14, G15, G16
- To be eligible, a player must register for PIVO training in Nov-Dec and Jan-Feb, which also includes participation in the PIVO Youth Futsal League (mixed-level teams)
- Players will be invited to join based on past performance in PIVO, coaches’ knowledge of the player (such as from playing soccer for Cincy SC), and from ID Sessions/Tryouts in October.