- USSF National “D”, USSF Grassroots 9v9
- Concussion Awareness, Sudden Cardiac Arrest, US Safe Sport
- Xavier University BA – Accounting and Management Information Systems
- Cincy SC 2019-present
- Head Coach, Dana Gardens OVPL 2020-present
- Assistant Coach, Xavier Men’s Club Soccer (2019)
- Steve began playing soccer in England where he lived until he was 6 years old. He played club soccer in USA from U7-U18. Highlights from his playing experience include:
- Competed in US Youth Soccer’s Regional League (MRL) and Indiana’s State League (ISL).
- Selected to ODP’s Midwest Regional Team (Phase 5)
- Youth trial with Juventus in Italy in 2009.
- Played at Carmel High School where his team was ranked #1 in State his senior year and contributed 14 points and averaged .4 goals per game.
- 4 Year member of Xavier University Men’s Club Team. Captain Junior and Senior year.
Why did you join Cincy SC?
I wanted to be part of Cincy SC because this club truly cares about the growth and development of their players, both on and off the field. The club is very welcoming and makes everyone feel part of their family.