We hope you’re as excited as we are about Cincy SC’s tryouts tonight! We wanted to remind you of a few things to ensure the evening runs smoothly.
- Parking is available in the back two lots behind St. John Fisher Church. We want to use the access road for inflow and the church exits for outflow. Check out the image below for the optimal traffic flow pattern.
- Please arrive about 15 minutes early to allow us to get everyone checked in. Even if you were at the tryout last Friday, we still need you to check in each day so we can tell our coaches who is in attendance.
- If you haven’t signed our waiver, please do so when you check in.
- Players should wear their tryout t-shirt and bring a properly-inflated soccer ball, soccer cleats, shin guards, and water.
- We’ll have t-shirts at check in for those who haven’t yet received them.
- We’ll have Just Q’in and drinks again available for a small donation, so bring a lawn chair and plan to enjoy the night!
- Oh, and per our landlord: no pets, no glass bottles, no parking on the grass, and please don’t leave anything behind.
Finally, our website is consistently updated to provide you with the best information we have about leagues, fees, teams, coaches, uniforms, FAQs, and of course our EPIC model. So please check back regularly.
That’s it for now. We can’t wait to see you tonight!
About The Author: Russell Lewis
More posts by Russell Lewis