Feel the Rush on Presidents’ Day!
Sign Up! (late registration form)
Date: Monday, February 21, 2022 (Presidents’ Day)
Registration Deadline: about 10 days prior
Tournament Director: Brett Dickson
Past Tournament Photos
Divisions, Schedules, & Standings
About the Presidents’ Day Rush
Ages: U7-U19 (boys & girls), adult
Games: 24 mins long, guaranteed at least 3 games/team (depending on how many teams register, we may give every team 4 games)
Format: 5v5 with gks for all age groups
Roster: 6-8 players (recommended)
Cost: $150/team, or $25/free agent player
Apparel: Get Official Tournament Merchandise Here!
Tournament Rules: Futsal Tournament Rules
Past Results: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
Referees: Sign up to referee
Games are played on a small court with 5 players per side. Schedules are designed with moms and dads in mind: there’s not a ton of time between games so you won’t be waiting around all day. What better way to spend a snowy Monday off from school than by playing futsal!
We call it the “Rush” because of the rush players enjoy through playing the sport, and to celebrate our country’s leaders on Presidents’ Day, particularly those presidents carved into Mt. Rushmore. Please register either a team or a free agent player and we’ll do our best to find a compatible team. We look forward to seeing you on the court soon. Thank you!
2020 Covid-19 Adjustments
Objective: run a fun and safe futsal event for kids and prevent coronavirus spread.
General format: each team will play their games back-to-back (24 min games with 6 min breaks in between), and then be expected to leave before new groups arrive.
Safety measures and steps to limit large groups:
- Standard Covid safety protocols – if sick, stay home, temperature checks, hand sanitation, avoid contact, masks required when not actively playing and encouraged (but not required) when playing.
- One parent spectator per participant. Masks required. Siblings permitted but discouraged.
- Free flowing entry and exit lanes to avoid congestion and contact with staff (gate fee will use the honor system)*
- Staggered start times when feasible to reduce the number of people coming and going at once.
- Schedule designed for minimal movement of teams between courts/benches (while still ensuring three games against three different opponents).
- Schedule designed with gaps for evacuation of teams, cleaning of bench areas, and arrival of new teams.
*Gate fee of $5/adult, $3/child, or $10/family can be paid by Venmo to venmo.com/cincy-sc before, during, or after the event, or you can drop cash into the cash box.