Our Winter Indoor Futsal Training starts the week of Jan. 10, 2018 and continues on Wednesdays for six weeks at Nothin’ But Net or on Mondays at Beechmont Rollerena.
These sessions are heavily focused on individual skill development using a one ball per player approach. All sessions are developed and run by Cincy SC coaches and directors and are free for Cincy SC members. These sessions can also serve as a great first step towards joining Cincy SC, so we do allow prospective members to attend for $120 for 6 training sessions.
Please check our club calendar for the specific times for each age group. Players are welcome to join an alternate age group if the time for their age group is not convenient.
For Cincy SC players, this training is included in their fees. For players that are interested in joining Cincy SC or just want to attend the training, please be sure to register and check out our payment options.
Cincy SC Winter Training Expectations:
- When: if possible, please train with your team at your assigned time posted on your calendar, but if you have an unavoidable conflict you can train at a different time (just let the affected coaches know).
- Bring: futsal or indoor shoes, inflated futsal ball (if you have one), water.
- Wear: orange top, black shorts & socks, shin guards, warm clothes and shoes/slides that you’ll change out of after you’ve made it through the messy parking lot (we call this the “Erik Larson rule”).
- Expect: to get a lot of touches, improve your 1v1 moves/comfort on the ball, get fit, and have fun!
- Outsiders: we welcome friends or siblings not currently with the club as a way for them to test out Cincy SC, but as usual no frenemies or bratty siblings allowed. Players first need to register.