Our Winter Skills Training starts the 2nd week of January and continues for eight weeks. These sessions focus on individual skill development, are developed and run by Cincy SC coaches, and are free for Cincy SC members. Please check your team calendar for the specific day, time, and location.
We encourage you to make every effort to attend your team’s sessions, but players may join an alternate training if they have a conflict. Here’s a look at the training days and times for the club, but keep in mind that there can be changes so the team calendars rule. All calendars are linked on our Boys Teams and Girls Teams pages, so you can check or confirm schedules there, or figure out how to stalk Coach Conner. 😉
Cincy SC Winter Training Expectations:
- When: if possible, please train with your team at your assigned time posted on your calendar, but if you have an unavoidable conflict you can train at a different time (just let the affected coaches know).
- Bring: futsal or indoor shoes to change into, water.
- Wear: orange top, black shorts & socks, shin guards, warm clothes and shoes/slides that you’ll change out of after you’ve made it through the messy parking lot (we call this the “Erik Larson rule”).
- Expect: to get a lot of touches, improve your 1v1 moves/comfort on the ball, get fit, and have fun!
- Outsiders: we welcome friends or siblings not currently with the club as a way for them to test out Cincy SC, but as usual no frenemies or bratty siblings allowed. Players first need to register.
- Is it mandatory? No, but nothing really is. We do want our players to attend and improve their skills.