Should we play Futsal or indoor soccer?
Our coaches get asked this a lot, and the answer is that we prefer Futsal over soccer-with-walls. If you’re new to Futsal, it’s played on a basketball court with a slightly smaller and less bouncy ball so it’s great for skill development. But, if you’d still rather play indoor soccer, that’s ok too.
Here are our recommendations for Futsal tournaments:
- Black Friday Stampede – futsal tourney on day after Thanksgiving (11/27/20)
- The Mistletoe Ball – coed futsal tourney between Xmas and New Years (12/27/20)
- MLK Freedom – futsal tourney on MLK Mon. (1/18/21)
- Presidents’ Day Rush – futsal tourney on Presidents’ Day Mon. (2/15/21)
We also recommend the following winter training programs for skill development:
- Cincy SC Winter Indoor Training – 7 weeks, early-Jan. – late-Feb.
- PIVO Academy – supplemental training in the winter
About The Author: Brett
More posts by Brett